Streamer, DAC, and headphone amplifier all in one unit.
Rev 3.0 of the streamer has a S/PDIF (coax) input. With the S/PDIF input, the streamer can be used as a DAC with S/PDIF devices like TVs, CD players, and other transports.
Buy or demo in the UK
In the box:
- 1 x PecanPi Streamer
- 1 x 9V 2.5A Power Supply
- Volumio – (https://volumio.org/)
- DLNA/UPnP Renderer
- AirPlay Renderer
- Native TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Alexa, and Highresaudio.com integration
- TIDAL Connect
- Roon End Point – (https://roonlabs.com/)
- PecanPi DAC is Roon Tested
- PiCorePlayer (Squeeze Audio Device)
- Functions as Squeezebox replacement with Logitech Media Server (LMS)
- moOde Audio – (https://moodeaudio.org/)
- Same as Volumio without TIDAL and Qobuz integration
- Recommended for advanced users
- S/PDIF (Coax) Input Only
- No streaming functionality, device functions as DAC only.
- 6” 3.5mm Headphone Adapter (see picture)
- For headphones that have 3.5mm (1/8”) connectors
- USB to S/PDIF Converter
- Use the streamer like a USB DAC, with a PC or laptop
Please contact us to determine which one will work best for you.
For product specifications and reviews go here:
*My Volumio is a subscription service with a yearly fee. See the Volumio website for details.